Saturday, February 22, 2014

REGENCY HANDBAG

I just finished my Regency Handbag from AUSTENtatious Crochet. I love it! It is nice and roomy which is a must for me. Also the stitch pattern is beautiful but simple. I used Chroma worsted yarn in the discontinued color way of River Rock. Knit Picks still has many other wonderful colors in Chroma though. I really loved this yarn as well. It was my first time working with any Chroma. I know that line has a lot of fans and I can see why. It is a single but a nice strong single. I tried out a few hooks on this one. I ended with a Clover Amour that I liked very much. The tip is great with just the right taper and it has a comfortable grip. I used a Crochet Dude hook at one point which was a nice hook but I think I prefer the Amour. I am looking forward to a hook that I have ordered for some slip stitch crochet socks that I will be doing! It isn't just any hook. It's a ... how about a surprise?! Check back to see a review of what's coming! I think sometimes I will end these with cute kid pics (much to grandparents delight)!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa! Just trying to post again, I hope this works!

    ReplyDelete

You will need to choose a selection under the "Comment as" drop down menu. You can comment using just your name by choosing the "Name/URL" option.