Saturday, January 23, 2016

Textured Cowl Neck Baby Sweater

I've been working on the Textured Cowl Neck Baby Sweater by Amanda Chapman. It is a quick little sweater to work up. I am changing the sleeve and bottom edging to ruffles for mine. I am on the sleeves now. Just in case someone else would like to do the same with the pattern I will post what I have done. I changed to the edging color and just followed the sleeve pattern for three more rows. After joining with a ss, I worked a ch2, turned (begin in next stitch) then did 1 dc in each stitch around. I joined with ss, ch2 and turned. Then I worked 2 dc in each stitch around joining with ss, ch2 and turn. I then worked 1 dc in each st around, ss in last st and finished. Once I finish the bottom edging I will post my alterations for it as well. Here is a picture of the progress so far.


1 comment:

You will need to choose a selection under the "Comment as" drop down menu. You can comment using just your name by choosing the "Name/URL" option.