Thursday, January 28, 2016

Double Layered Braided Cowl

If you haven't seen yet, the Double Layered Braided Cowl is all the rage (self explanatory once you see it). I just finished mine yesterday and I love it! This can actually be made from start to finish in just a few hours. I made one braid before bed one night and made the other one in the morning. I wore it out that evening! Another great thing is that it is a free pattern!

I used yarn from my stash for this,YAY! I ordered a bag of ten, Wool of the Andes in Brass Heather from Knit Picks on a Cyber Monday sale in 2014. They are just 50g skeins and it took less that two. Not bad at all, I still have tons of yarn for who knows what else!



2 comments:

You will need to choose a selection under the "Comment as" drop down menu. You can comment using just your name by choosing the "Name/URL" option.