Monday, October 6, 2014

Autumn Leaves Bracelet

  Here is my latest pattern! Perfect for October...Autumn Leaves Bracelet! I love the colors of the changing leaves and I have always loved charm bracelets. So, I came up with this little design. It is very quick to make and only uses a small amount of yarn/thread. One of the best things about this pattern is that you don't have to worry about gauge. I am not a fan of having to get gauge. So, I am working on patterns that are made to your measurements. That way you can use whatever yarn and hook you would like! The bigger the yarn and hook, the bulkier the bracelet. Mine was crocheted with size 20 thread. Blog readers can get a discount in my Etsy shop for 50% off until 11/6/14. Just type in the code AUTUMN6 at checkout!



6 comments:

You will need to choose a selection under the "Comment as" drop down menu. You can comment using just your name by choosing the "Name/URL" option.